Payment methods include Debit and Credit cards via a secure payment portal powered by Stripe and Paypal. If paying via Stripe Credit or Debit card you will see a secure payment form when you checkout. We do not store and cannot view your card details. It is all processed via Stripe and is never stored on our servers.
If you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) or Debit Card.
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
The reasons why some prefer PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.